12.19.2014

The Newness of Each Day


I have friends that are struggling with what life has thrown their way. They feel alone, overwhelmed and abandoned. These seasons of life are hard and Satan wants these times to break us and to cause us to turn our back on God's promises.

The book of Lamentations brings comfort and gives us all a cause to celebrate. For each morning is new and each morning His love and mercies are created new for us again. 

So it might feel dark at night but take heart because the morning will bring love, joy, and comfort if we cling to Him. After all, when nothing is going my way I got to throw my hands up, cry, and cling to His promises because He's all I got left. 

Let me give you cause to celebrate my friends. When life doesn't make sense and you feel like the world is against you, hang on and cling to His promises so you can celebrate at sunrise! For each morning His loyal love and mercies are created new for us and, if we choose to stay faithful to Him, He can fill our despair and emptiness with gratitude and celebration! You are not alone and He is strong enough. Sleep easier tonight and get ready to embrace His love in the morning! 

GOD ’s loyal love couldn’t have run out, his merciful love couldn’t have dried up. They’re created new every morning. How great your faithfulness! I’m sticking with GOD (I say it over and over). He’s all I’ve got left. (Lamentations 3:22-24 MSG)

No comments:

Post a Comment