9.08.2014

Life is too short


July 12th

Stella Update: Doctors made rounds and said her echocardiogram looks good (yay!) so they ruled out cardio problems. So she just needs time to grow and get stronger. They have not adjusted her oxygen any today but they will start doing that soon. For now she needs to eat well, sleep, and grow. So we watch tv and chill together. thanks for the continued prayers... We appreciate them so much!

Life is too short. As I rock sweet Stella I can't help but think about the past 2 1/2 weeks. It's such a short period of time but life before her seems like a distant memory. Since she has been born, everything I do revolves around her and her needs. Soon we will be home and life will go on. The kids will grow, I will go back to work, routines and day to day will continue. We are constantly going and growing as we live and have community with each other. Life is too short. So I am going to enjoy the moments I have and not rush to the next task. I'm going to fill my life with people who live out love and show compassion instead of selfish ambition and destructive behavior. For who you hang around is who you become. Life is too short for bickering and complaining, so I will choose to bless and celebrate. This experience has put many things into perspective for me. I am assured who is in control and where strength that sustains comes from. I know He has given me purpose and showed me how to celebrate in all circumstances. I appreciate the depth of His love and truly understand the power of prayer. He knows me and what I need. His life and sacrifice revolved around His love for me. Life is too short and He is too precious to take for granted. So I'm going to try to value my time, invest in meaningful relationships, and explore the goodness of His love with reckless abandon. Life is too short and I don't know about you, but I don't want to miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment